‘It is the fundamental right of each and every one of us to live own Calling and deepen true fulfillment
by contributing to a future global society with own World Vision.’
Dr Yohko Hatada
Every individual has a tremendous potential to live and experience a deep fulfillment with pursuing own truest passion which consequently advance the world democracy and evolve the globally interdependent ecosystem.
The Evolution of Mind, Life and Society Research Institute (EMLS RI) researches for better future global society evolution. It proposes policies, institutions and mechanisms for governments, organizations and individuals. It helps to support, secure and to evolve Humanity, Democratic processes and Symbiotic information ecosystem, including life and non-life of all.
The mechanisms: strategic institutional infrastructure building as outlined below, including constructive information flow ecosystem, global political economy and global AI governance.
- E HDS: Evolvability of Humanity, Democratic processes and Symbiotic information
ecosystem, including life and non-life of all, increase as global civilization develops.
- All individuals hold unique Calling as a drive of Agency: to pursue throughout life as
Life-Work. Each of us lives own Calling to realise own World Vision of E HDS, which
deepens peaceful fulfilment and furthers genuine responsibility to lead the world
from conflicts to a co-operative order. This World Vision goes beyond own interest,
through diligent creative actions for own ideal world based on deeper understanding
of interdependence in the global ecosystem.
- Alignment of diverse Agencies in different contexts is important in the individual:
Individuals play multiple roles in diverse contexts in everyday life. Solving the
conflicts among them deepens understanding of own World Vision and brings
capacity to further contributions to the real world creation through your Calling Life-
- Global governance must secure life: Global governance must guarantee the
developing quality of life of all citizens, organizations / environmental ecosystem as
global civilization to thrive and evolve with accountable institution frameworks and
coordinated collaborative efforts, including crisis governance.
- Engineering global institutions: Global information ecosystems must make
international citizens understand what are happening, can be predicted, and need to
be done, through vigilant detection and expert alarm, timely decision making of
solutions and actions coordination. The systems require dynamic flexible institution
network ecosystems supported by appropriate managing strategies. These must be
based on scientific analysis, experts understanding, creating solutions and constantly
improving performance and outcome values.
- Two facets of evolution – objectivity and subjectivity – interplay: Objective system
evolution must be measurable in value increase in HDS. Subjective fulfilment is a
drive of diligent actions for realizing own World Vision, even in the process of death,
as a subjective reflectively recognizable evolution. These two facets of evolution
continue to evolve as Evolvability.
Follow the links to find out more:
- CHALLENGES – Why the Evolution of Mind, Life and Society is important in today’s world
- MANIFESTO – EMLS RI proposes new structured systems to effectively and realistically transform our international society and globally interdependent ecosystem into an evolvable whole.
- PROJECTS – Based on the manifesto, the Evolution of Mind, Life and Society Research Institute (EMLS RI) is carrying out research into how to support individuals express the full potential and for society to support each and every one of us.
SUMMARY OF RECENT PROJECTS
|2019 – Present||ECPAIS (IEEE Ethics Certification Program for Autonomous and Intelligent System)
|2018 – 2019||European Parliament Research Services, Science Technology Options Assessment for “A governance framework for algorithmic accountability and transparency”.
|2017 – present||IEEE P7003 Standard for Algorithmic Bias Considerations working group
|2015 – present||Alternative Global Future Society. Needs for Paradigm-shift to E HDS: Evolvability of Humanity, Democracy & Symbiosis of life-nonlife-information
|2013– present||The importance of agency and its societal condition for “Calling Right”